Another day another dollar! Back on the grind after a much needed weekend full of family. I hope your week is starting off great with some killer workouts and food that is fueling your body! Ahead this week on My Goodness will be another Kayla Itsines 12 week BBG review, new HIIT workouts, and other random goodness.
Monday started off not too bad when I received a note that sweet little Jess over at Anderson Ever After nominated me for another Liebster Award! This momma has the cutest blog and I love following along! I really do enjoy this award as I think it’s an awesome way to learn more about each other and discover new blogs 🙂 Thank you so much Jess!!
The purpose of the Liebster award is to recognize up-and-coming new bloggers, bring exposure to them, and encourage networking between us.
1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post. Thank them and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 7 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with a following of less than 500.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
the questions Jess gave me are…..
1. what is your favorite thing to blog about? Workout experiences! I love trying new workouts and being able to share my honest opinion so that others may benefit… or not waste their time!
2. what kind of posts do you dislike the most? Oh gosh! Hmmm I’m not a huge fan OVERLY opinionated posts that can become obnoxious and rude towards others. Takes the fun out of the blog community.
3. what is the very first thing you do in the morning? Well Monday-Friday the VERY first thing is to turn off my alarm 😉 followed by turning on the shower and brushing my teeth. On the weekends I get up, wash my face and brush my teeth, and enjoy some quiet time with coffee and a devotion before my puppies and Nick get up to rule the house 🙂
4. what movie can you watch over & over and never get tired of it? Sweet Home Alabama, Love and Basketball, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
5. where do you see yourself in 10 years? Doing a job where I am helping others on a daily basis, to be the best versions of themselves, a Mommy of 3-4 babies (in my dreams!! Nick is set on 2 and 2 only!) and of course still married to my better half.
6. where would you go for your dream vacation? Hawaii
7. what is a weird quirk that you have? Just one?… I could list a handful! At any given time, I have 4 to 5 planners/calendars I’m updating on a daily basis. My work calendar, workout tracker calendar, daily personal planner, our calendar on our fridge for mine and Nick’s activities, and our weekly calendar for meal planning. Type A is an understatement.
My nominees. Sorry if I have nominated you for this award already 🙂 Still fun to answer and get to know more bloggers!
My questions to my nominees…
1. what is the 1 piece of makeup you couldn’t live without?
2. where is your favorite place to buy your workout clothes?
3. what is one goal you would love to accomplish in the next 3 months?
4. what is your favorite guilty pleasure?
5. where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. what are you most looking forward to this summer?
7. what keeps you motivated to workout or eat healthy?
Can’t wait to see your answers ladies 🙂 Everyone have a great Tuesday and do something to make yourself feel good and proud!